Saturday, August 11, 2012

13 Favorite Horror Movies

Whilst I nurse the limb-sized suppurating lesion that is my leg, I must distract myself.

Yesterday I watched Ghoulies and realized it's one of my favorite horror movies. Note the word favorite, not best. On an objective level, the movie is really terrible. Yet I love it. It reminds me of a certain time and place in my life and of the great things which occurred in said time and place. That makes the movie awesome for me.

Here's an arbitrary baker's dozen of other favorite (and not necessarily great) horror flicks.

13. The Gate


12. Halloween


11. Pumpkinhead

10. Suspiria

9. Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

8. Hellraiser

7. Ghoulies

6. Barbarella (for the scary dolls alone)

5. The Crawling Eye

4. Twilight Zone: The Movie


3. Zombie

2. Blair Witch

1. Eyes Without a Face









No comments:

Post a Comment